"I would like my son Prateek to enter politics", said Sadhna Yadav, second wife of Mulayam Singh Yadav in an interview to news agency ANI.
Here are important thing Sadhna Yadav said during interview:
- I have been insulted a lot, now I won't step back: Mulayam's wife Sadhna Yadav
- Sadhna rebuffed allegations that she was behind the SP family feud
- I believe Netaji (Mulayam) should not have been insulted: Sadhna Yadav, Mulayam's wife on I believe Netaji (Mulayam) should not have been insulted: Sadhna Yadav, Mulayam's wife on SP family feud.
- Yes I feel bad after what happened in the family, I dont blame anyone(for allegations on her): Sadhna Yadav
- There's no problem with Akhilesh. Have always taken him as my son: Sadhna Yadav
- I was brought up in a family where my father used to say that one should not publicise good work, but now time is different: Sadhna Yadav
- Have been more in conversation with Akhilesh since Jan 1st, than I have been in last 5 years: Sadhna Yadav
- I want our party to win again and Akhilesh to become CM again: Sadhna Yadav
- No matter what, nobody should have disrespected Netaji, it is he who founded and nurtured the party: Sadhna Yadav
- He should not have been insulted,he was not at fault. He has done a lot for Netaji and the party: Sadhna Yadav on Shivpal
- I don't know who misled Akhilesh, he respects Netaji and me a lot: Sadhna Yadav
- A Chief Secy was transferred, people said I was behind it. Its false, though I wish I was so powerful: Sadhna Yadav
About Sadhna Yadav
Mulayam Singh Yadav married twice. Yadav's first wife Malti Devi died in May 2003. Their son, Akhilesh Yadav (born 1973), is the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Mulayam Singh Yadav's second wife is Sadhna Gupta Yadav. Sadhna was not well-known until February 2007, when the relationship was admitted in India's Supreme Court. She and Mulayam have a son named Prateek Yadav (born 1988). Prateek manages land holdings of the Yadav family.