5 things to know:
- District election officer Nidhi Kesarwani said that the observers belong to the Central departments like Bharat electronics limited, central electronics limited, Indian postal services and others.
- One day training workshop of the observers was organised in a business institute at Mohan Nagar.
- 336 personnals have also appointed for counting of the votes.
- 14 tables in each assembly constituency will be set up with electronic voting machines.
- As Sahibabad is the biggest assembly constituency in the country, 28 tables will work with counting machines. Returning officers will monitor each constituency. Counting will start at 8PM, Kesarwani said.
- - - - - - - - - Advertisement- - - - - - - - -