Kirti Azad vs Arun Jaitley
The BJP MP and former cricketer Kirti Azad, Ignoring warnings from his party, has started a media conference, which according to him is an expose "against corruption" in Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA).
- In a 2012 video of DDCA Annual General Meeting (AGM), Kirti Azad confronted Arun Jaitely, tells him he has no faith in him and accuses him of forging signatures on 175 proxies.
- Kirti Azad and former India captain Bishan Singh Bedi releases a CD that 'contains' proof of corruption against DDCA officials, former and current, including Arun Jaitley.
- Senior advocate fighting cases for DDCA made company law board member. There is a clear case of conflict of interest: Kirti Azad.
- Prevention of Corruption Act (POCA) should be invoked against all the people involved in the corruption: Kirti Azad
- DDCA gave money to a lot of companies and nature of work was never told: Kirti Azad
- Companies involved in DDCA scam paid by cash not cheque: Wikileaks sting
- Video claims that the DDCA had given contracts to various companies but the addresses given for these were found to be false.
- According to the WIKILEAKS4India's report, DDCA paid rent of Rs 16,500 for laptop, 3000 for printer and 5000 for 'puja ki thali'.
- Former India batsman Virender Sehwag and discarded opener Gautam Gambhir have thrown their weight behind Arun Jaitley, saying he was "available for players in case of any difficulty".
- WIKILEAKS India's report is being presented in the press conference. It is a five-part video of 28 minutes that has documented widespread corruption in the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA). Arun Jaitely was president of the DDCA for 13 years till 2013.
- Kirti Azad says he is a big fan of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his campaign against corruption.
- Kirti Azad says he doesn't have any personal issues with anybody. It is against corruption.
- Kirti Azad addressing media to justify his claims of corruption against Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.