Shocking: After getting stuck in motorised swing, 12-year-old's leg breaks into two

Shocking: After getting stuck in motorised swing, 12-year-old's leg breaks into two

By: || Updated: 21 Dec 2015 03:03 AM
Bhiwandi (Mumbai): In Shangrila Resort & Waterpark a boy's leg broken into two after he got stuck in the break dance swing.

Twelve-year-old, a student of class sixth, Hasan Ali felt from the motorised swing. Those present tried to help but all in vain. The swing continued to operate three minutes after the incident.

Parents alleged the incident happened as a result of the careless attitude of the staff of the resort. However, the employees of Shangrila Resort said the incident happened due to the mistake of the boy.

The boy was being treated at the Jupiter hospital, Thane, where doctors were trying to join his leg.

The students from Queen Merry English high school came for the picnic at the resort.

The police had not registered FIR.

For LIFESTYLE News Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and for news updates download our News App.

First Published:
Next Story HAPPILY UNMARRIED targeting your shopping experience