Big names like Reliance, Tata, Adani and Birla are taking part in the Summit which aims to take the state forward.
Uttar Pradesh Investors' Summit 2018 LIVE UPDATES:
- In the current budget, there was a proposal was to build two Defence Industrial Corridors in the country. One of them is proposed in UP: PM
Setting up of new airports will bring in massive changes in the infrastructure: PM
This kind of competition will lead to development and generation of employment. Besides, this kind of healthy race will strengthen competitive cooperative federalism spirit: PM @narendramodi #UPInvestorsSummit
— ABP News (@abpnewstv) February 21, 2018
- There should be competition between UP & Maharashtra: PM Narendra Modi
- I congratulate CM Yogi, bureaucracy, police administration and the people of UP as they were able to bring their state on the path of prosperity and development in such a short span of time: PM Modi
- I will personally make sure that no investor face any trouble while doing business in UP: Yogi Adityanath
- We are committed to establish law and order in UP: Yogi Adityanath
- Till now, investment in Investors' Summit reached Rs 90,000 crore
- We want to strengthen our presence in U.P. Be it in the agro, infra or social sector," says N Chandrasekaran, Chairman Tata Sons
- Till now, investment in Investors' Summit reached Rs 70,000 crore.
- UP is a rich state possessing natural resources in abundance. Its size makes it a country in itself and therefore, Uttar Pradesh should not compete with states but countries: Anand Mahindra
- Yogi Adiyanath has vision for UP: Anand Mahindra
- Birla announces investment of Rs 25,000 crore. "In next five years, we plan to invest nearly 25,000 Crores in Uttar Pradesh" says Kumar Mangalam Birla
- Till now, investment in Investors' Summit reached Rs 45,000 crore. Reliance invested Rs 10,000 crore and Adani group Rs 35,000 crore
- By December 2018, Jio will reach every village of the Uttar Pradesh: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio is providing high quality data service in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio is one of the largest investors in UP with investments over Rs 20,000 Cr investment: Mukesh Ambani
It may be recalled that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in December 2017 had said the state has considerably became investor-friendly from the time BJP came into power.
Adityanath had also called on the investors to take part in the investor summit being organised in the state in the month of February.