Massive tragedy takes place in Shamli, Uttar Pradesh where 500 students took ill after a gas cylinder leak.
The gas leak took place in a sugar mill in Shamli.
The students had to be rushed to the hospital immediately and had to be admitted.
CM ordered inquiry by Commissioner Saharanpur and directd DM to provide all possible help to children affected due to toxic emission in Shamli
The students belonged to Saraswati Vidya Mandir and Saraswarti Vidya High School, who kept fainting because of the harmful gas.