To put light on the actual lifestyle of Chief Minister Adityanath, ABP News visited Gorakhnath temple in Gorakhpur, which has been home for the new CM for many years.
How is the daily grind of Adityanath?
- The temple where Adityanath has been staying for past many years has an in-house school, which runs for young kids whose parents cannot afford expensive schooling. The temple also has a pantry which serves food to these students
Gorakhpur temple where Yogi has been staying/ ABP News image
- Adityanath starts his day at 4 am every morning. Yogi, who is known to be very spiritual, doesn't resume his day, before he spends sufficient time in the prayer room of the complex preaching his idols
Prayer room, where Yogi prays every morning at 4 am/ ABP News image
- After prayers, Yogi visits the cow shelter where he himself feeds prasad to the cows
File image of Adityanath feeding cows at cow shelter/ File ABP News image
- On speaking to a priest at Gorakhpur temple, we found out that after feeding the cows, Adityanath resorts to some relaxation and walks around a pond, which is located right next to the Gorakhnath temple
- Thereafter, Adityanath holds a public meeting, where people can reach him with their personal problems; which the CM attempts to resolve with the help of his staff and does needful for them
Yogi holding a public meet in Gorakhpur temple/ File image
Adityanath, even in extreme weather conditions stays in a non-deluxe room. In fact, the whole building does not have any air conditioners.
Also, Yogi who is said to be fond of luxurious cars owns a Toyota Fortuner, along with two other SUVs. Therefore, the charges levied against CM of living a king sized life have proved to be false in our first hand visit to his ashram.
First Published: 20 Mar 2017 09:23 AM