India is responsible for Peshawar attack; Modi is main culprit: Terrorist Hafiz Saeed’s new controversial remark

India is responsible for Peshawar attack; Modi is main culprit: Terrorist Hafiz Saeed’s new controversial remark

By: || Updated: 17 Dec 2014 04:07 PM
New Delhi: Just few hours after Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced a national plan within a week to fight terrorism, Jama'at-ud-Da'wah chief and terrorist Hafiz Saeed, on Wednesday, in Pakistan said that India is responsible for the Peshawar massacre where around 150 were killed.

 

The 26/11 accused, in a rally in Pakistan said that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is main culprit of the cold blooded killing of around 140 students of an Army-run school in Peshawar on Tuesday.

 

Terrorism group Tehreek-e-Taliban had already taken responsibility of the bloodiest-ever attack on Pakistan.

 

Few hours back, Pak PM in a press meet, after meeting all the political parties said that there is no difference between good or bad Taliban.

 

The most-wanted terrorist also vowed revenge in the rally which went on-air on the television in Pakistan.

 

“Pakistan should decide on what track they want to move ahead,” BJP spokesman told ABP News after the statement goes on TV in India.

 

Sharif, who chaired an All Party Conference here in the wake of the massacre at the Army Public School, said, "Today's conference has decided to draft an action against terrorists and act upon it immediately."

 

On Tuesday morning, six terrorist entered inside an Army-run school in Pakistan’s Peshawar which is just 800 kilometers away from Indian capital New Delhi and killed 148 in which maximum are students.

 

(with inputs from PTI)

For INDIA News Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and for news updates download our News App.

First Published:
Next Story NEET PG results 2018 declared: Check here at nbe.edu.in and natboard.edu.in