- AG Rohatgi told Supreme Court that “Government has taken all the necessary steps to ease inconveniences of the general public due to demonetisation”
- On the other hand, Prashant Bhushan told Supreme Court that there was no cash in ATMs and cooperative banks were being discriminated
- Supreme Court also seeks by Wednesday Centre's response on whether it will extend use of demonetised notes in government hospitals
- Supreme Court asked Centre to respond to whether district cooperative banks can be allowed to accept deposits in demonetised currency notes
- Supreme Court on Friday framed 9 questions for adjudication to decide whether demonetisation was unconstitutional or not
- CJI asked Centre as to why order of the Union of granting limit of Rs 24,000 per week to a person had not been complied with
Supreme Court will now resume hearing the matter on December 14.