Bharti, while addressing the media refuted the charges levied on her.
- “Koi saazish nahi thi, sab khullam-khulla tha. Mann mein aisa kuch nahi tha” (I was not a part of any conspiracy, in fact I hold my believes and intentions out in open) said Bharti
- Bharti also said that she is ready to face anything and any punishment for the sake of Ganga and Flag. “Ayodhya ke liye, Ganga ke liye aur Tirange ke liye main koi bhi saza bhugatne ko taiyyar hoon”
- Lashing out at Congress, she said that “Party which was behind Emergency and 1984 riots has no right to demand my resignation”
- Asserting that her heart and soul lies in construction of the Ram temple, she also claimed that “I have not kept anything hidden and was accept that I was present in Ayodhya at that time”
- Bharti also revealed that she would be travelling to Ayodhya on Wednesday night and would express my gratitude and pride to Ramlala Ram ji for giving me so much respect
Babri Masjid demolition case against Uma: Uma among other BJP leaders will now have to face a regular hearing on the Babri Masjid demolition matter in Lucknow court after apex court on Wednesday held that the party leaders will have to face the criminal conspiracy charges levied against them.