Just yesterday, we reported that it would sport a Full HD screen and a 64-bit processor bringing it pretty close to Samsung’s very own GALAXY Alpha. Good news is, that we now know that the GALAXY Alpha is clearly not going to be the competition, since the complete hardware specs of this 64-bit beast have finally leaked out.
GFXBench has been responsible for a number of smartphone hardware leaks in the past and once again it does not disappoint. The leaked specs are pretty much mid-range, but will put up a fight with HTC’s mid-range offerings such as the Desire 820.
- We get a 5.2 inch Full HD 1080 x 1920 pixel display as opposed to the earlier, rumoured 5.5 inch size
- Inside there is a 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC with an Adreno 405 handling the graphics
- There is 2 GB of RAM and about 16 GB of storage that should come with SD card support
- The camera department consists of a 12 MP sensor (with an LED Flash) on the back while the front gets treated to a 5 MP unit
- The handset is powered by Android KitKat, supports the latest radio bands and also includes NFC