The smartphone is priced at Rs 13,990 and sports best-in-class 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch Display which, according to LG, will deliver a superb viewing experience indoors or out. A curved metallic frame with 2.5 D curved glass gives the device a solid feel.
The device is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 2TB. 4GVoLTE
“We are consistently working on initiatives to create a safe and conducive environment for citizens of the country through technological excellence. The panic button, 112, is a great initiative and we must applaud efforts of LG Electronics who is developing technology for the betterment of the society,” Ravishankar Prasad, Union Minister for Communications and IT, who unveiled the the phone, said.
Mr. Kim Ki Wan, Managing Director – LG Electronics India said, "In 2017, we will be completing 20 years in India and we will continue to develop consumer centric products which will empower their lifestyle."
The phone has a premium look with its curved elemental design. Photo: ABP News
LG K10 2017 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies with 120° wide angle and brighter F2.2 lens.
The smartphone also supports VoLTE and ViLTE in terms of connectivity.
The device measures 148.7x75.2x7.9mm, and weighs in at 142 grams and comes with OTG support. It will be available on retail stores from February 23 in Black, Gold, and Titanium colour variants.
Key Specifications of K-10 (2017)
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 277ppi)
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM / 16eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP (Wide) / Rear 13MP
- Battery: 2,800mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 142g
- Network: 4G LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0 / NFC
- Color: Black / Titan / Gold
- Other: 112 Panic Button implementation, Fingerprint Scanner , OTG