While everyone may not be interested in using such a smartphone, what everyone wants to know is what do you get for a smartphone at this price. One look at the specs, and you will know that you are better of with the Campus Nova A352E than any of the recently announced Firefox OS - powered smartphones even though the pricing is similar.
- We get a 3.5 inch 480 x 320 pixels capacitive touchscreen display
- Inside we have a 1 GHz RDA8810M SoC from RDA Microelectronics with 256 MB of RAM and a basic 512 MB of internal memory that is expandable (32 GB)
- In the camera department things are pretty much basic with a 2 MP sensor as the primary camera that comes with an LED flash
- As for the radios, we get 2G data connectivity along with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth
- The handset comes with dual SIM slots, runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by a 1400 mAh battery
What goes into a Rs 2000 Android smartphone? We now have an answer to that. The Campus Nova A352E clearly offers value for your money and makes for a great smartphone if you plan to simply make calls with it (because we do not know how far 256 MB of RAM can take you when it comes to running apps).
The smartphone will be available in black and white and goes on sale today at Snapdeal for Rs 1999, which is the special introductory price of the device till the 23rd of October.